SEKBI CARE TIPS
We highly recommend opting for dry cleaning to guarantee professional care and best appearance of your items. However here’s a list of few tips to guide you in the maintenance of your SEKBI clothes:
- Cotton canvas and linen blend can usually be washed on low temperatures in lukewarm or cold water with a mild detergent and line dried to preserve their structured shape.
- Never wash your SEKBI style with other colors that might run on your clothes.
- To iron, lay your clothes on a thick towel, mist or steam your fabric on the reverse side before ironing on the correct setting.
- Polyester can be machine washin warm water, using an all-purpose detergent. Turn inside out before washing.
- Jersey can be machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent and hang dry. Avoid ironing or machine dry.
- The SEKBI pattern is printed according to eco friendly standards such as selecting the best inks and dyes combined with minimal use of water. Make sure not to use any harsh product but rather a mild detergent to wash on low temperatures in lukewarm or cold water. Always iron on the reverse side, never directly on the print itself to ensure your SEKBI style longevity.